1. The SME must contact and appoint one or more services of Service Providers (ANC Group) listed by MDEC to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 digital services).
2. The SME must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to the Service Provider.
3. The Service Provider is to submit the application form together with the supporting document to the Bank.
4. Once the SME’s application is approved, subject to the total invoice amount, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidised amount granted from the Initiative for each digitalisation service to the Service Provider.
5. The Bank will then make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM5,000.00 to the Service Provider in one lump sum payment or in stages based on the Bank’s discretion.